This article is best for curators and creators. Too small? Click here.
1. Click the menu icon in the top-right corner and select Add Track.
2. In the New Track page, fill out the info for your learning track. No field is mandatory, but we recommend these fields at a minimum:
- Cover Art: Choose an image that visually communicates the purpose. Learn more about 'How to upload cover art.'
- Track Title: Use something descriptive and memorable.
- Categories: Organize your track at a high level for discoverability.
- Tags: Organize your track with more specific terms.
- Privacy: if you are not ready to release the track to your people, check this box. It will hide the track from the public-facing listings. Learn more about 'How to limit access with Privacy and Groups.'
2. Add Snippets using the 'New' or 'Add Existing' buttons
- If this is the first snippet in the track, we suggest writing an introductory description of what this track contains, and the setup instructions/pre-work before taking this track.
- Embed any content.
- Click Save at the bottom
- Check the Tracks tab to ensure that your new Track has been created.