This article is best for program managers, hosts and coaches. Too small? Click here. Common Programs include office hours, 1-on-1s, coaching, and mentoring circles.
1. Click the menu icon in the top-right corner and select Add Program.
2. Fill in the info for the Program
- At a minimum, you will need to designate a Title.
- We recommend giving your Program a Cover Image to stand out in the listings. Learn more about 'How to upload cover art.'
3. Click Save. Your new Program should then appear under the Programs tab.
At the Access tab, you can restrict access to this program (and the sessions created under it) to only certain groups of users.
These Groups are either created by power users at the Groups Dashboard (Menu > Dashboard > Groups), or your admins can work with us to write a custom integration that will automatically populate your groups according to data from your HR system.
Learn more about 'How to create and manage Groups.'