Deactivation of our old REST API [ACTION REQUIRED] [Integration] [Platform]: We’re finally deactivating our old REST API. This API was already deprecated since we launched our GraphQL API. We still maintained the API live for one year, as promised, and now we’re finally retiring it. The API will stop being available starting tomorrow.
- Added User’s title, department, and location as possible fields in enrollments CSV export [Events]
- Added is_hidden field in GraphQL Event node [Events] [Integration]
- Made email pattern case insensitive [Security] [Platform]
- Optimized image caching policy [Performance]
- Fixed “People enrolled in an event aren’t showing up unless the page is refreshed” [Events]
- Fixed “Edit mentorship session form isn't getting the correct host” [Mentorship]