Additional Events Report [New Feature] [Reports]: We continue to work on new reports. This week one we're delivering: "Event Enrollment Status By Time Interval". More coming soon!
- We fixed a bug when checking the ICS checkbox. Event notifications were being sent even if the checkbox was not checked when updating the event. [Events]
- We fixed a Mentorship's room availability not validating when pre-filled. [Mentorship]
- We fixed the "Request Event" notifications to default to the "Calendar Owner Fallback Email" as a last resource when there's no organizer or co-organizer. [Events]
- When an event had multiple tags (or flexible tags), it appeared duplicated in the Bulk Import page, in case you used the search filter. [Events]
- We fixed Combined and Individual export options in the Surveys dashboard having switched behaviors. [Dashboards]
- We fixed a major bug preventing external attendees from joining video-conferences links when the settings "Auto-check in when joining video conferences" and "Remove "Join with Google Meet" button from calendar entries on auto-check in"' were enabled. [Events]
- We fixed a bug allowing non-attendees to access a survey through the link. [Events]