This article is best for system administrators. Too small? Click here.
The Settings are managed by Admin users which allows them to extend Regular and Organizer user permissions. The SETTINGS can be found at the bottom of the Menu.
There are three sections of the Settings to access to add editing and request permissions: Events Administration, Programs & Mentoring Administration, and Snippets & Tracks Administration.
Allow all users to add, update and schedule
- Any person can create an event: Certain organizations may allow any person to create and schedule an event. If this is off, only organizers and admins can add, update and schedule events.
- Any user can create program sessions: Certain organizations may allow any user to create and schedule a session on Programs app. If this is off, only admins can add, update and schedule program sessions.
- Any user can create mentorship sessions: Certain organizations may allow any user to create and schedule a session on Mentorship app. If this is off, only admins and users that are mentors can add, update and schedule mentorship sessions.
- Tracks & Snippets: Can any person can create a snippet or track? If this is off, only organizers and admins can create, update and delete snippets and tracks.
Allow all users to request events and sessions
- Allow users to request a new event: Adds a button to the Catalog page which allows users to request a new event outside of the existing event types.
- Users can request sessions to a host: If this is selected, a section will appear on the host's profile under the sessions tab allowing the user to request a session from that host.
For more background information, check out: